We hope you enjoy your time on the property. Riding a mountain bike may cause injury. Wearing a helmet and other protective gear is strongly encouraged. Proper supervision is required. For emergencies, please dial 911. The nearest hospital is Methodist Fremont Health at 23rd and Clarkson. Turn left on HWY 77. Continue on 77 until you reach 23rd Street. Turn Right on 23rd. The hospital will be on the left.
If you are interested in having an event here (family reunion, business retreat, school event etc.), please click here for more information.
Calvin Crest is private property so please be respectful of the policies in place. Here are a few things to keep in mind to ensure that all guests at Calvin Crest have a pleasant visit.
- Park in the large parking lot by the basketball court.
- Please stay on the designated biking trails.
- Place all trash in the cans provided.
- Please be respectful of all guests on the grounds.
- Honor the days when the facility is closed to mountain biking.
- Please remember that Calvin Crest is an alcohol free facility.
- Visitors and Guests are responsible for their personal property.
- Please observe the flora & fauna from a distance so as not to disturb it.
- Please only ride the trails when weather and trail conditions permit.
- Please notify Calvin Crest or T.H.O.R. regarding trail conditions. Please check Trail Availability before each ride.
Please Check before coming out to ride
Days Trails are OPEN: Monday – Sunday, 8 AM – 7 PM
Days Trails will be CLOSED:
- April 13-14, 2019
- June 8-9, 2019
- July 13-14, 2019
- August 10-11, 2019
- August 24, 2019
Please remember that hunting season is September 1 – December 31. Be aware of hunters and wear brighter colors.
Special Thanks to Trails Have Our Respect for providing the expertise to see the creation of this bike trail from planning to completion.